1. Consultation: We assign an e-solutions specialist
to your account. We then conduct an interview with you to
obtain background information on your business, your target
audience, and objectives.
2. Build Your Quote: Your assigned e-solutions specialist
will then send you a no-obligation itemized quote within 2
business days with multiple options.
3. Development: Upon acceptance of the project quote,
our team of selected specialists begin the development of
your new web site. While your website is being developed,
we assign you a login and password to view the site live as
it is being created.
4. Marketing: Once your website solution has been
implemented and is live to the public, your assigned e-solutions
specialist then sits down with you to discuss possible marketing
strategies, maintenance, and update contracts. Your specialist
then makes suggestions based on the best way to reach your
target audience and accomplish your marketing and sales goals.
Each Website Design Solution includes:
- Color Scheme Based upon your feedback,
we will provide you with several color palettes for your
review to determine the new colors to be used in your new
- Design Specs We will provide up to three
design specs of your new website design for your review
including a graphical header, optional footer, and navigation.
Once approved, these templates will be used to create every
web page on your new website.
- Style Sheets Our custom .CSS cascading style
sheets for formatting text and text links on your website,
give your website that extra professional touch.
- Artwork/photo scanning We will scan, crop,
resize, and add special effects to any pictures you provide
for your website.
- Custom 404 error page - With our custom 404 error
page, your visitors will see a message telling them the
file or directory does not exist and they will be directed
to your home page in 30 seconds.
- Content Integration of your provided
text and photo content into your website.
- Revision After you've reviewed the combined
color scheme, site layout, design and navigation system,
and if you are not satisfied with it, you may request changes
at no additional charge. Additional changes may incur additional
charges at our discretion beyond the contract agreement.
Receive a free consultation. Fill out our Web Design
Inquiry form by clicking below. One of our specialists will
contact you within 48 hours to discuss your project.