NEW KNOWLEDGE BASE SYSTEM:
A Knowledge Base is a web based database of help and support. Our new knowledge base system will be available to our clients 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This system will allow our clients to search the database to find the answers they need on a wide variety of topics. We are putting the final touches on this system and expect it to be rolled out by November 15th, 2009.
NEW CALL CENTER
Our new 24/7 toll free call center will allow you to speak with sales, billing, and text support specialist by phone. This service will be available to you 24/7 for instant assistance anytime day or night. This new service is expected to be rolled out by November 15th, 2009. Stay tuned for details.
NEW TROUBLE TICKETS
As a valuable add-on to our new Knowledgebase system, we are offering an enhanced online trouble ticket system. For customers who prefer to submit a trouble ticket, this new system is invaluable to ensure the best possible routing of your question or issue, to get the fastest responses by the most qualified staff members. This system will be rolled out on same date as the knowledge base system.
NEW NEWSLETTER SYSTEM:
Our improved newsletter system shall offer clients newsletters on a regular basis, specifically designed around your selected options. This ensures that you shall only received newsletters that will be the most beneficial for your specific website and online business model. Subscribing and unsubscribing from any of our topics will be as easy as logging in, and checking / unchecking the options of your choice. Some of the topics we will be creating newsletters for include:
- MARKETING: The new marketing newsletter will offer you the latest news and newest options to better market your online business. Some of our new marketing features will include social networking sites such as MySpace & Facebook.
- OSC: The new OsCommerce newsletter is for all our OSC Clients. This newsletter is specific to store owners and our newest OSC updates.
- SECURITY BULLETINS : The new security newsletter is good for everyone and will offer the latest news and options on how to keep your website safe. Our new security updates will include a new CAPTCHA system.
- SPECIALS: The new specials newsletter will offer clients various special and limited time pricing offers.
- WEBMASTER TIPS & TRICKS: The new tips & tricks newsletter will help you improve your site visibility, help make it more user friendly and more!
- HOSTING NEWS: The new hosting newsletter will offer you news the latest and upcoming information for your hosting accounts.
- NET SCAMS: Our security team specialists will be sending over valuable newsletters related to the latest scams happening on the internet. This invaluable newsletter will ensure you are educated on these new scams to protect yourself from being a victim of internet fraud for both your website, and as a general internet user.
While these are all of our newest newsletter categories, everyone will still remain on the general newsletter list. The general newsletter will give you all the general updates and improvements to our services.
GREAT NEWS: In addition to the great new newsletter topics we will have, we will also be offering select advertisement space available exclusively for our clients to advertise their businesses or third party businesses which offer services that will benefit our clients. See the bottom of this email for the first of many offers we will be promoting to help business owners, which gives valuable information about the business we chose for our own expansion for unsecured business loans. More on this offer soon.
NEW PROJECT QUOTE & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
Our new custom project quote & management system is so full of features & functionality, that it will set new standards for our industry and improved experiences for our customers. Creating new quotes will be 65% faster for our customers to receive and make decisions, allowing you to more easily pick and choose from the items within each quote. Clients will be able to login and check the percentage of completion of the overall project, or on a per task set basis. View the entire history of your projects, both past and present, and easily get access to invoices, automated invoice reminders and much more. Customers will be able to view the "customer assets" sections of each project to see what items we need from you, submit notes or request new revisions on your project. Get instant updates to rescheduled dates on your projects, view design samples, and much more right online. This great new system is due to be rolled out by January 1st, 2010 or before.
REDESIGNED CUSTOMER CONTROL PANEL:
Our new customer control panel will help make some of the common customer specific and billing tasks much easier to handle. Easily change your billing information and have all of your subscriptions updated instantly, retrieve your logins for any of your hosting accounts with push of a button, automatically login to our new trouble ticket system to submit tickets, and much more. This new system will also allow you to store multiple payment methods so you can select which method to use for any invoices you receive, manage separate contacts for your company / billing and subscription management, and easily access our new project management system. Due to be rolled out at same time as the new project management system.
If you have any questions related to these upcoming improvements to our services, or are interested in advertising in our newsletters, please reply to this newsletter.
We thank you for your continued support and input to help us continually improve our business, and help you continue to build yours.